With only a few days left to run until Beef Australia 2018 – one of the biggest beef industry showcases in the world, we thought we would walk you through how and where to find Signature Beef at the event! If you’re around Rockhampton next week, we would love to see you at the showgrounds to say hello!
We are excited to share our Oino Gustus and Kimberley Red brands will be on the menu throughout the week at:
- Beef Australia Smokehouse (by Black Bunny Smokehouse) featuring our Oino Gustus range. Introduce yourself to Pit Master Josh, the team at Black Bunny are masters of beef and fire.
- Grab & Go:
- Smoked Beef Merguez Hot Link Sausage (featuring Brisket)
- Smoked Signature Beef Brisket Burger
- Smoked Signature Beef Short Rib Burger
- The Pit Bean cup features brisket bacon.
- or sit down and savour the atmosphere with
- 12 hours Smoked Brisket or Short Rib
- Fire Grilled Denver Steak
- Or Share our Prime Rib Tomohawk
- Oino Gustus Brisket, Denver, Tomahawk & Short Ribs
- Beef Australia Bar & Grill – Fine Dining comes to Centre Ring
- Oino Gustus Delmonico teak
- Kimberley Red maple and bourbon glazed Biceps (the guns!)
- Or grab & go
- Oino Gustus Slider
- Our Kabana Sausage (featuring brisket)
- Or a master stock Braise with Kimberley Red
- Headricks Lane Bar & Restaurant in Rockhampton also feature our Oino Gustus if you are headed down town
- Oino Gustus Oyster Blade and
- Oino Gustus Rump
We are kicking off the show at the Nose To Tail evening on Sunday 6th May. Blair and Tess will be on stage demystifying the beef production process from paddock to plate, with celebrity butcher Matt Papandrea artfully breaking down the carcase from nose to tail! Launching from the success of the inaugural event in 2015, this year the Nose to Tail evening is taking the event national! The theatrics will be livestreamed to 5 restaurants around the country who have worked with Beef Australia to create awe-inspiring degustation menus using some hidden treasures on the beef carcase. If you are not in Rockhampton for the event, join in the action with A Touch of Salt in Townsville; Port Office Hotel in Brisbane; Porteno’s in Sydney; Steak Ministry in Melbourne; or A Hereford Beefstouw in Adelaide and make a booking to enjoy the evening with us!
Signature Beef is excited to partner with the Celebrity Chef Restaurant, working with international guest Jack Stein and local Queensland superstar Dominque Rizzo. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with these chefs to deliver a menu that showcases the true diversity of beef.
Signature Beef will have a range of products on display in the James Lawrence Pavilion:
- Sunday 6th May 4:15pm- 6:00pm – Chefs Demo featuring Jack Stein & Shane Bailey
- Monday 7th May 3:45pm- 4:15pm- Butcher Shop, Talking Tasty Cuts with Dominique Rizzo
- Wednesday 9th May 3:45pm- 4:45pm- Chefs Demo featuring Jess Pryles
Our Managing Director, Blair is the Chairman for Beef Australia, and is passionate about showcasing the celebration of industry that the platform provides. If you are in the Handshakes program and you are there in a trade capacity, contact us to speak with one of our friendly team!
Finally, we cannot wait to share with you the delicious food, and the great company of friends throughout the industry and supply chain that come together for this wonderful week! See you at Beef Australia 2018!